Patrick will ask you about your current issue as well as any history of foot problems or injuries, and any relevant medical conditions.
Assessments may include looking at you walking or running on our treadmill, and assessing your feet and your shoes.
What to bring:
• list of medications
• your most commonly-worn shoes
• any imaging reports or films
• any existing orthotics
• referral if you have one (though it is not necessary)
• Medicare card if you are eligible for a rebate
• Veterans Affairs card if applicable
• Private Health Insurance card if you are claiming a rebate
Please arrive five minutes before your appointment time to fill in a registration form